Friday, August 20, 2010

Android Market Down

Around 11:20PM CST I noticed that the Android market place was not working. I restarted my phone & it still didnt work. I contact about 20 or so other people who had a Android OS phone & they were having the same problems. I then sent out a tweet aksing others. It seems as though Other across the globe is having the same problem.

Definitely not a device issue, with all devices affected and displaying server errors, it has been down for at least an hr now . Users on twitter are speculating (hilariously) either terrorism or elite hackers. It's probably safe to say it's a bit more innocuous than that.

It has also been noted that some cannot watch youtube phone either.

What are you thoughts?

I have contacted android & google on this problem. Still waiting for a word back on it.

No comments: